Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ford Focus -Engine Noise and ABS Fault

Options
  • 17-02-2010 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi Guys,

Not posted on here before and I've two problems to run by you. If anyone has any info that would be much appreciated.

1) Heated Windows Causing Engine clicking noises...

I've a 05 Ford Focus LX and in the past while I've noticed that when I start it up in the morning and generally have to turn on the heated windows (front and rear) I get a persistent clicking noise coming from the engine, if i turn off the heated windows it stops immediately? Any Ideas whats the cause of this, kind of sounds like a fan is clipping something maybe but im not sure where to check...

2) ABS Fault

This one doesn't happen all the time but has happened a few times over the past couple of days. Basically when I touch the brakes the ABS Engages this will happen a few times then the ABS light comes on. Faulty Sensor or worse?
    Tagged:

Advertisement