Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

exhaust for ninja

Options
  • 17-02-2010 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 49

looking at upgrading the exhaust for my baby ninja (2009 250r ) but all anyone seems to suggest is the yoshi can. Any one fit another type, or seen any other can fitted over here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

no idea man. If you only wanna change the can its simple to modify any can to fit it. What can would ya like?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

I had a Ninja 250R for 6 months. Yohsi seemed to be the most popular aftermarket exhaust, but theres loads more. Go on youtube and youll get lots of ideas. You may have to import from the states though.

If I were you, before I got a new can, change those godforsaken stock tires!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 cgan086

i've upgraded the tyres already. nice set of dunlops. much better. took the rear up to a 140. fits fine and bike feels and looks better. i've never put a can on a bike b4 and just wondering how easy it would be?
    any idea?

What bike you get instead?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭DonkeyRhubarb

You could always just get the new exhaust and get and garage to put it on for you. I'd say labour would be minimal.

The tyres that come on the Ninja stock are like plastic and too thin imo. Brakes are brill though, so the tyres need to be able to compliment and not lock up and keep you flying down the street at 90 odd kph halfway into the back of a horsebox... Just saying.

I went for a Fazer 600 instead. I just wanted something that didn't cripple me on long journeys.

Two brand new bikes in one year, I owe the bank my first born.

• Registered Users Posts: 49 cgan086

bigger bike would be nice but just got my ninja 7 months ago. think i'll be holding on to it. gonna do some mods though

• Advertisement
Advertisement