Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think will happen next? USE SPOILERS!!

Options
  • 17-02-2010 1:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭

So, what you do you think will happen?
    Will Finn and Rachel get together? What will happen with Quinn's baby? Where will she live now her and Finn have split up? Will Mr Schu and Miss Pilsbury get together properly or will he go back to his wife?

The possibilities are endless. I'm getting excited now!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Season 2? Surely the 2nd half of season one will have a bit of a bearing on what happens in season 2.

Jumping the gun a bit are we not? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Stekelly wrote: »
    Season 2? Surely the 2nd half of season one will have a bit of a bearing on what happens in season 2.

Jumping the gun a bit are we not? :)

Not to those that are have seen all the episodes. Season 1 has finished in the states and in New Zealand, where I am it finished 2 weeks ago.

As long as we use spoilers I think we're ok.

/runs back to initial post to add spoilers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

watna wrote: »
    Not to those that are have seen all the episodes. Season 1 has finished in the states and in New Zealand, where I am it finished 2 weeks ago.

As long as we use spoilers I think we're ok.

/runs back to initial post to add spoilers! :)

Wut? No it hasnt, ep 13 is only a bit over half way. Theres 14-22 to come starting in April.

Stekelly wrote: »
    Wut? No it hasnt, ep 13 is only a bit over half way. Theres 14-22 to come starting in April.

Really? I thought Season 1 was over and they were calling the next 14 episodes season 2. I'm sure I read that somewhere.

Well anyhoo - how about we say what will happen next/in the new episodes in April? Better?

EDIT: I've changed the title to clear up any confusion or pedantry! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

watna wrote: »
    Really? I thought Season 1 was over and they were calling the next 14 episodes season 2.

No, its still gonna be season 1... a lot of shows take lenghty breaks halfway through, but that doesn't mean its the end of the season...

• Advertisement

No, its still gonna be season 1... a lot of shows take lenghty breaks halfway through, but that doesn't mean its the end of the season...

Fair enough. I've changed the title anyway to avoid other people getting confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Yeah, I think the extra episodes in the first series were comissioned on account of the sucess it has achieved.
    I rekon that Rachel and finn will get together. There is definitely chemistry between them and they both know it. The only thing keeping them apart was Quinn and the baby.

Mr Schuster? I'n not sure about him getting together with Ms. Pilsbury but I don't think he'd go back to his wife. There's just far too much crazy going on in that head. Seriously, I wouldn't go back to someone as bonkers as that.

I also think that Quinn and Puck will get together. Its obvious that Puck wants her and to be a good father. She is also alone and needs someone so I think she will get together with him, if for no other reason than she has no-one else.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

I was wondering what's going to happen with Sue, will she be back with the Cheerios or not, if not who's going to take over coaching them? Also, will they develop more the whole thing about her sister, and the girl she put in the cheerios?

I can see what Fingers McGee, saying about Quinn and Puck happening, I'd say Rachel and Finn will probably get together too.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I think:
    Finn and Rachel, Puck and Quinn get together.

Sue ends up getting Will in huge trouble, I think she'll get the coaching job back, but just about. Will and Emma get together, but his wife will fight to get him back. Dunno if it will happen or not

Idina Menzel turns out to be Rachel's biological mother, and she tells her on the night of the regionals

I think:

Idina Menzel turns out to be Rachel's biological mother, and she tells her on the night of the regionals

Is that true or just what you think? I know that it was mentioned but not what is planned for the show, or something
    I'd definitely say that sue gets her job back. She has to. The show wouldn't be the same without her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Is that true or just what you think? I know that it was mentioned but not what is planned for the show, or something
    I'd definitely say that sue gets her job back. She has to. The show wouldn't be the same without her.

No, its something I think could happen, I don't really think that the producers can ignore the similarities that exist!

No, its something I think could happen, I don't really think that the producers can ignore the similarities that exist!

Not sure where I read it, but I know that this was initially thought that it would happen after she was cast because of the similarities. Not sure if it'll happen though.

Still, you never know.

Not sure where I read it, but I know that this was initially thought that it would happen after she was cast because of the similarities. Not sure if it'll happen though.

Still, you never know.

When fans heard that she was approached to appear in the show, they started lobbying for the role that I have above as
    Rachels mother
    because of the similarities, but the producers came out recently and said that the role she would be taking would be as the
    coach to Vocal Adrenaline

I also read somewhere that there will be at least three seasons of Glee, 13/4 is when the second half of the first season begins in the US

Advertisement