Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raver44 on full tilt!!!

Options
  • 17-02-2010 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Any1 know who he is, he came 9th in the ftops 1k last night for 21k he got very unlucky all in pre set over set on turn and river

iam not him by the way(wish i was) just wondering is all?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 raver44

Hi, Im a french player living in Dublin since september, Im a little bit sick to finish in 9th position because I made a wrong squeeze with pp4. But also Im very proud of this final table, one of my big online results.

I took a year off from my sociology studies to play poker since Im in Dublin and Im doing well, I had good results on Ongame Network, and I won a side event of the Irish Winter Festival (22k€).

I started to play online in 2008, and I've won approximately 260k$, for 150k$ of profit in tournaments only on Winamax (Ongame Network), Partouche (french poker room) and FTP.

Im looking for some very good players in Dublin so don't hesitate to contact me!

Anthony "raver44" Lorieu

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

raver44 wrote: »
    Hi, Im a french player living in Dublin since september, Im a little bit sick to finish in 9th position because I made a wrong squeeze with pp4. But also Im very proud of this final table, one of my big online results.

I took a year off from my sociology studies to play poker since Im in Dublin and Im doing well, I had good results on Ongame Network, and I won a side event of the Irish Winter Festival (22k€).

I started to play online in 2008, and I've won approximately 260k$, for 150k$ of profit in tournaments only on Winamax (Ongame Network), Partouche (french poker room) and FTP.

Im looking for some very good players in Dublin so don't hesitate to contact me!

Anthony "raver44" Lorieu
    Hi, could you send me your autograph if I send you my address?

Advertisement