Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music?!

Options
  • 17-02-2010 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭

Ive grown bored of my play lists for playing wow

What music do you listen to Grinding honour / raiding ect?!

need some new tunes.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Uttik

TechnoPool wrote: »
    Ive grown bored of my play lists for playing wow

What music do you listen to Grinding honour / raiding ect?!

need some new tunes.

http://media.newstalk.ie/listen_live/popup

http://www.fm104.ie/on-air/listen-live.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

What type of music are you intrested in? Rock/indie/classical/electro ect.

I always liked some fast pace music when playing so i would have some infected mushroom, deadmau5, daft punk, underworld, paul oakenfold playing. Then you can have your classics such as beetles, metallica, led zepplin, disturbed ect.

But would be easier to what type of music your into. deezer is a good site to stream certain artists.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Listen to the downloads from residentadvisor.net and www.beatsinspace.com

Disco-ey vibe on the most part from beats in space, but you can get a bit of everything. And the mixes have tracklists - 500-and-odd radio shows of 2hrs each...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

i really will listen to anything, ive around 4000 or so songs saved on dif play lists but im kinda sick of them at this stage!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Bears

My list

Chemical brothers, queens of the stone age, them crooked vultures, The who led zep, deep purple. queen........

list goes on, but depends on my mood. sometimes even a bit of frank dean and sami live in las vegas

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭HereticPrincess

A massive variety of songs.
    Usually some old Nightwish :D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

A massive variety of songs.
    Usually some old Nightwish :D
    Wishmaster is a fantastic pvp tune :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

g'way outta tha rock ******ry loike. And newstalk, Uttik you big dirty phag :D

Usually, which raiding, grinding or bored i'd pop on some fecking filthy dubstep.

om nom nom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,007 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I just watch the Office or Seinfeld, tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Went through a long phase of listening to the last of the mohicans soundtrack... Especially the "promentory" track
    I just loved running through the fields with that blaring out for some reason:p

Usually just had Winamp on shuffle and pressed the next media key whenever something I didn't like came on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Speaking of winamp I'd often go to www.di.fm and stream some tunes from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

Bears wrote: »
    queens of the stone age, them crooked vultures, s

me too.

Adebisi shank, the cast of cheers (a mates new band), foals, brendan benson, death from above 1979
    Overheal wrote: »
    I just watch the Office or Seinfeld, tbh.

pah, im 1/2 way through season 8, i wont know what to do with myself when im done. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Anti wrote: »
    Speaking of winamp I'd often go to www.di.fm and stream some tunes from there.

Ah wow. Been a long time since i was at DI. I remember i used to have a plugin for winamp that used to open a second channel to the station, download the tune, tag it with name and add to your local music collection. :P

Advertisement