Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

possible mom to be but confused help!!!

Options
  • 16-02-2010 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Myself and my partner are trying for a baby, had a missed miscarriage 9 months ago and have been trying for another since.....

My periods went back to its normal 28 day cycle, it was due yesterday...didnt get it so i did a preg test (on 2nd urine of the day)....sorry for the too much info.....that came back negitive but then today I did another 1 as i didnt get my period today either and this one came back positive.....

I dont want to get my hopes up...but dont know which one to go by...anyone got any tips or help for me?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Yep, test with first urine of the day. If you get a positive it's usually a positive but just to make sure. That or get yourself off to the doctor for a blood test to confirm the pregnancy.

Good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ooby2010

thanks, just so worried because what happened us in the past and dont want to get my hopes up.

Help and tips are greatly appriciated

Thanks

xx

• Registered Users Posts: 20 AGrownUpTheySay

I think the only way to tell really is to do another test tomorrow.

If you don't have a test in the house, you could pee in a cup/jar and save it for when you bring the test home so it's first morning urine!

Good luck - hope you get the result you want!

Advertisement