Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Germany , car factories and races

Options
  • 16-02-2010 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I think it was last year there were some really good posts from a motorhomer suggesting sites and routes which took in visits to the porsche factory and possibly other factories. I think there were also details about some car racing.I meant to print it out but I forgot. I guess it may be gone now with the clean up of the threads that took place. If anyone knows if it escaped the spring clean please let me know where it is. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

What spring clean? All threads are still there (you can set how many are displayed in your "user CP" (top left corner))

anyhow ..this might be the thread you're looking for
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055314881

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭denmar

Oh sorry thought you had deleted all old ones. Not too au fait with this so didn't have a clue about user cp. Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭denmar

All sorted now Peasant. Thank you. Learn't something new tonight. Sorry for accusing you of spring cleaning !! And thanks for the link. That is exactly the information I was looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

denmar wrote: »
    Oh sorry thought you had deleted all old ones. Not too au fait with this so didn't have a clue about user cp. Sorry!

Neither had I, until I accused the admins of having stolen bits of "my" forum ...and then somebody kindly explained to me what all the bits in the user cp do :D:D:D

Advertisement