Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where will we be at the end of Season 1?

Options
  • 16-02-2010 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭

What do you guys think is a realistic ending to season 1? In terms of story advancement. Will there be any Cylons other than Zoe? Will we be close to a war at all?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

Little too early too tell really, I'd say there will be more cylons being built anyway if the opening credits are anything to go by (there's cylons on a production line)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,268 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I wonder how long Cylons were successfully as tools before the rebelled.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,843 ✭✭✭GSPfan

robby^5 wrote: »
    Little too early too tell really, I'd say there will be more cylons being built anyway if the opening credits are anything to go by (there's cylons on a production line)

Ah its way too early to tell but just wondering what people are expecting. The production line in the opening credits is interesting. With Shares in the company falling its possible he cold rush the production of Cylons by the end of this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,268 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Generally whatever happens in the credits of a show happens in the show. The intro, AFAIK, is taken from the show after shooting has finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

GSPfan wrote: »
    Ah its way too early to tell but just wondering what people are expecting. The production line in the opening credits is interesting. With Shares in the company falling its possible he cold rush the production of Cylons by the end of this season.

That's a really good point actually. If Graystone rushes production of the Cylons without working out the kinks then too much of Zoe's personality will be left in each Cylon leading to their eventual rebellion.

• Advertisement
Advertisement