Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Relevance of the right side of the body

Options
  • 16-02-2010 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭

I am opening this thread on the behalf of Hailey who doesn't have access to the internet at the moment.

Over the last few days a male spirit has been following her around. We wondering what the relevance of the right side of the body is because his presence seems to be a lot stronger on that side.

We googled it and it was mentioned several times that it was the masculine side of the body but we were wondering if there was any other relevance.

It may not be related, but Hailey was trying to open her chakras as an experiment the other day.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Mod warning: before this even begins, no arguing about the facts of what the op says is happening. Just answer the question posed.

OP, this ok here or do you want it moved to spirituality?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭WanderingSoul

If you think it fits better there, then it's no problem if you move it.

If you think it fits better there, then it's no problem if you move it.
    Doesnt worry me, just asking. :)

Id need to know a lot more about the situation before venturing an opinion . It could indicate a relationship to Hailey, as in fathers vs mothers side of the family. I doubt her chakra work has done anything 'wrong'. I dont get this thing of 'opening' chakras, they are either there working or theyre not... I never felt the need to actively open or close them, I let them do their thang. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Sunshine12

Oryx wrote: »
    Doesnt worry me, just asking. :)

Id need to know a lot more about the situation before venturing an opinion . It could indicate a relationship to Hailey, as in fathers vs mothers side of the family.

hmm it could be but yeah i have to get more info myself. he is really starting to annoy me though.
    Oryx wrote: »
    I doubt her chakra work has done anything 'wrong'. I dont get this thing of 'opening' chakras, they are either there working or theyre not... I never felt the need to actively open or close them, I let them do their thang. :)

my chakaras opened themselves but they did so too much so i had to close them and now because i have a bit more control im trying open them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭Milly33

Over the last few days a male spirit has been following her around. We wondering what the relevance of the right side of the body is because his presence seems to be a lot stronger on that side.
    QUOTE]

Perhaps it is something about good and i will say nasty not eveil..Dont they always say an angel sits on your right and the devil on your left (why you throw salt over your left shoulder rather than you right) So it good be something to do with that

• Advertisement

Deciding that such things are 'evil' or 'nasty' is something that bothers me, as it fills you with fear, and thats unnecessary. If you dont like this guy being around, then same as a real person, tell him to leave. It really is that simple.

Sunshine, it sounds like you are going through a part of your discovery or development right now, it can be a very tricky and confusing time. I have been there. Be choosy in what you read or who you listen to, and only take on that which makes full sense to you. You need to be very rational and grounded about all of this, and in fact, keep a healthy sense of humour with it all.

Remember that you are MUCH stronger than anything thats trying to get your attention, and that you dont necessarily have to investigate and understand every interaction like this that happens to you.

Advertisement