Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The IT Crowd series 4 out when?

Options
  • 16-02-2010 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 921 ✭✭✭

Has this show been canceled or what?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

According to Graham Linehan's recent tweets (glinner), he's busy with pre-production for the IT Crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,812 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Filming will begin next month..

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

Great show, i only got into it and black books when i started to run out of things to watch and said i would ahem BUY them.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Ziedth. wrote: »
    Great show, i only got into it and black books when i started to run out of things to watch and said i would ahem BUY them.

You're aware you can watch them via 4od.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭TarfHead

Ziedth. wrote: »

more4 have a nice little Graham Linehan triptych going on Sunday nights.

Father Ted, followed by Black Books, followed by The IT Crowd (which is, in turn, followed by Curb Your Enthusiasm).

A couple of hours of comedy gold.

I never got into Big Train (was that C4, or BBC ?) but caught one (office manager banning wnaking) of the sketches on youtube last night and it was great.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

That_Guy wrote: »
    You're aware you can watch them via 4od.
    I am now :)

Advertisement