Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Back in the saddle

Options
  • 16-02-2010 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭

Haven't played WOW in ages but decided recently to give it another go, still downloading updates but should be back on soon. I currently have a lvl 72 Human Death Knight and I was wondering where should I go to level up asap ?? I'm in Northrend atm and have done quite a few quests.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,001 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Im just bouncing back and forth between borean tundra and that other zone where utgard is... you get there via menethil harbor. Thats how I shot up from 68 to 72.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,100 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Dragonblight will get you through 2-4 levels, depending on your rested XP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭Columc

Tundra 68-72
    Howling Fjord 68-72
    Dragonblight 71-74
    Grizzly hills 73-75
    Zul'Drak 74-77
    Basin 76-78
    Storm Peak 77+
    Icecrown

thets the order i did my leveling, i went thorugh all of them cause i wanted loremaster but it went in that order. i found it the best way got to 70-80 from release in roughly a few days

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

I used this guys guides and they were great:

http://www.wow-pro.com/leveling_guides/james_horde_leveling_guide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Spec Unholy (or Blood works too tbh) and go farm the packs of Rhino's just outside Warsong Hold until you're level 74/75, the packs where the guy on his Rhino roams around (also easy to solo).

They respawn fast enough and the packs are very close to each other, you can farm them constantly with very little if any downtime at all.

Yes it gets very boring, but it is fast levelling and you make a fair bit of gold from selling the meat on the AH or the trash that drops, and more if you're a skinner.

Went from 68 to 74 in one (boring...) night on my Mage there, spec'd frost, blizzard packs, rinse/repeat - I never even bothered to stop and go back to Org to learn updated skills until I hit 74.

If that area gets too boring, try the same with the packs of Shoveltusk's just up the lift and to the left from Vengeance Landing in Howling Fjord - just watch out for the big elite giant that roams around.

I found the packs of Rhino's the best though, fastest grinding exp, even better if you've rested exp saved up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Nehaxak wrote: »
    Spec Unholy (or Blood works too tbh) and go farm the packs of Rhino's just outside Warsong Hold until you're level 74/75, the packs where the guy on his Rhino roams around (also easy to solo).

They respawn fast enough and the packs are very close to each other, you can farm them constantly with very little if any downtime at all.

Yes it gets very boring, but it is fast levelling and you make a fair bit of gold from selling the meat on the AH or the trash that drops, and more if you're a skinner.

Went from 68 to 74 in one (boring...) night on my Mage there, spec'd frost, blizzard packs, rinse/repeat - I never even bothered to stop and go back to Org to learn updated skills until I hit 74.

If that area gets too boring, try the same with the packs of Shoveltusk's just up the lift and to the left from Vengeance Landing in Howling Fjord - just watch out for the big elite giant that roams around.

I found the packs of Rhino's the best though, fastest grinding exp, even better if you've rested exp saved up.
    Is that not a Horde only area ?? I'm Allinace btw.

Thanks for the help everyone :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭Nehaxak

Ooh yeah, sorry Horde here :)

They're not exactly Horde area's that you grind in but yeah, very close/beside Horde bases there so a bit of an arse in you're on a pvp server and there's cockheads on the other faction annoying you while grinding.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Noxin

Most people @ 70-75 are wanting to level anyway. I've noticed they ignore you if you are grinding near their area cause they are afraid of getting perma ganked.
    I miss the old Red = Dead attitude :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭TechnoPool

Noxin wrote: »
    Most people @ 70-75 are wanting to level anyway. I've noticed they ignore you if you are grinding near their area cause they are afraid of getting perma ganked.
    I miss the old Red = Dead attitude :p

ha wasnt the case for me lvling, i attk everyone i see leveling up.

had a legend of a fight with my self and a rouge bout of us 76 vs an 80 in scholozar

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Mister-M5

If you want to level very quickly I would strongly advise using the Zygor Guide.

Very very quick way to level

Also make sure you're always rested

http://www.zygorguides.com/?hop=wowexposed

• Advertisement
Advertisement