Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats wrong wit men?

Options
  • 16-02-2010 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

What's wrong with men?
    FEAR

Everyone's brain pretty much works the same way. Almost all of our brains (male and female) operate under what is called the law of association. The process of integrating and learning and making new neuro-cellular connections is referred to as the "Law of Association".

what this process refers to is the idea that the conscious experiences you record and integrate as true and accepted fact must first be able to connect to certain truths that you have already accepted as fact.

In other words there must be a base for which more complex ideas and cognitive (knowledge) thought can attaach to.

for example: In order to fully comprehend the meaning of FIVE (5), you must first accept that 1, 2, 3, and 4 are truth and fact, or the concept of 5 may not be fully comprehended by you.

Focus on the "Law of Association" and consider what a man's opinion/personality/self/ was at the start.

The first truths accepted by a man dictate what path he begins from, and hence the first accepted truths are the seed of his opinion and personality.

First truths:

1) The genetic disposition of "Self Preserve". Self preserve means what? Self = self'
    Pre = before
    Serve = serve
    therefore the first truth is integrated as self before I serve. This instinct is different in men, because at the cellular level we had to make some defense against estrogen, which was not totally compatible with our system.

2) The second truth is that they are aware they exist. They know "I Am", even before they know the of their culture.

3) FEAR. Consider what takes place during birth and the effect it has on the infant. They are squeezed and endure pain. They are cold for the first time. Their intake source is severed and their bodies cells and sytems kick in to work right.

Not that I have done any of these things, but consider how different animals' young react as newborns or youngsters.
    if you attack most puppies, they will usually cower and defensively protect themselves. If you attack a kitten it will usually hiss and raise a claw and appear to be in attack mode.
    These are how they react to danger as a result of "self preserve".
    However, an infant can only cry and feel fear.

4) Then someone picks them up, cleans them off and dries them off. They are then usually laid down on mother's chest. And they then accept the 4th truth they will know: That they are not alone.

To Recap:
    A male's opinion and personality usually begin with:

1) I am self before I serve
    2) I am/I exist
    3) I am afraid/Fear
    4) I am not alone

The overiding first emotion experienced by most male's is: FEAR

What is the opposite of love?

Hate?

Let me pose this question:

How can you truly hate something unless you aren't first fearfull that it may take something/someone you love away from you.

Fear may very well be what the internal response is to knowing something/someone has the potential to remove or deminish something in your life that you love.

Hate may be the label of the external reaction and behaviours of feeling fear.

Therefor fear may very well be the opposite of Love, since hate is the response to fear.

FEAR is what is wrong with men. All negative actions stem from it.

It is just their pride and hate that mask the source of their pride and hate.

Does this make sense to many females? Many males?

Please state gender (if not obvious) and let me know your thoughts.

constructive criticism is welcome, as are destructive attempts, just let me know why you either agree or dissagree with this thread.

Thanks in advance for your contributions. It may be a day or so before I'm back on ATS.

Women are greatats2495_hail.gif
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,446 ✭✭✭evil_seed

why is this in a glee thread? or am i missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,787 ✭✭✭tvnutz

okie dokie...:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,977 ✭✭✭wyrn

Aye methinks someone click on the wrong thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Yeah, I see exactly how this relates to Glee....
    eh... no... I don't... also didn't read it, but pretty sure someones got issues...

• Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Gonna close this..!

If the OP wants me to move it somewhere, let me know via PM.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I googled part of the OPs text, and it appeared 5 years ago on a different site.
    I don't think you'll hear from her, Brian.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,844 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mr E wrote: »
    I googled part of the OPs text, and it appeared 5 years ago on a different site.
    I don't think you'll hear from her, Brian.
    But.. but.. she makes some good points..

.. you chauvinist PIG!:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement