Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R4 card not working

Options
  • 16-02-2010 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭

Expected as much - but wil keep searching for the right software and keep trying different games till I get it right!!:mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 overide13

R4 cards tend to be quite dodgey you are better off with DSTT , AK2i , EZflash cards as they tend to be more reputable .

R4 while once had a great name are now only clone cards as the original company have long since ceased to exist and tend to be less compatible with newer games - while r4 cards seem cheap at 5-10 euro since you will in general have to buy 2-3 it will easily add up -

if you send me a picture of your cart i will tell you which software to install on it and how to do so

other than that i can only wish you the best

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭mumof2

Thanks.
    Think I have it going, still in testing process. Have managed to get 2 out of 4 loaded games going. Some rom site games don't work for some reason. I changed my original zip compressor, this did the trick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 overide13

Depending on the games you may need to apply additional patch's to get them working

Advertisement