Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[US] 24, Day 8, Hour 8 [11 p.m. - 12 a.m.] [** SPOILERS WITHIN **]

Options
  • 16-02-2010 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭

TVrage.com summary:
    President Taylor pressures CTU for progress while Jack’s perilous plan has operatives panicked. As the scope of the looming threat expands, the dynamic at CTU changes and the ongoing crisis worsens.

http://tvrage.com/24/episodes/1064830608

I'm hoping that "changed dynamic" at CTU means Dana meets a quick and painful death, preferably with Hastings and the sleezeball analyst in tow :P.

Looking forward to watching it later :).

What did you think of Day 8, Hour 8? 26 votes

Jacktacular.
    0%
    8 seasons in and still good...
    23%
    Ron DMCMadPatrickduckysauceMr Velosilvervixen84JacksDad 6 votes
    Averagely average.
    57%
    BardunkelSherifuJ-blkDemocAnarchisMr. KunreggdDeeper BlueBeanstalktok9cian1500wwMinstrel27MoyVilla9the_monkeyzimovain 15 votes
    Snoozefest.
    19%
    Elmowhosedaddy?brick tamlandMr Freezedon ramo 5 votes
    The Dana show.
    0%

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Averagely average.
    Solid episode. I didn't even mind the Dana story this time.

Can anything stop Jack Bauer! Quite surprised with the way things turned out with the Russian family. Always thought the Son would give in.

Something tells me the daughter of the president or the gaurd arrested will turn out to be a spy.

anyway soild 4/5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Averagely average.
    Could they not get the sons mobile number and then triangulate it (or whatever it is that they call it). All the bad guys arrested, season over.

Again, another big ****ing yawn for the Jenny/Kevin/other guy whose name I can't be bothered to know

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Loved it, back on form.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Averagely average.
    yeah really good, by the end of it i thought,
    'oh yeah, this is the bit where a new random bad guy comes into play (as usual) but when it turned out to be his son i thought that was great!'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Averagely average.
    Torture scene seemed to similiar to previous seasons, otherwise a good episode, nice twist at the end, certainly didn't expect it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

Averagely average.
    Well, David Anders has to be a true baddie :). Hopefully he doesn't get shot in the first five minutes by Hassan next week...

And the bad guys should really consider tying Jack's feet as well when they have him captive. Bad idea on their part to not think of it :D. Dana and dumb and dumber are all in the same place now - so they could all get killed together by next week (still hoping for that but doesn't look likely :().

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

I'm still not sure how Dana plans to get around the whole CCTV footage of the cop getting bashed thing. Bumping them off is all well and good but if CCTV goes missing it'll look a tad dodgy when they see who was accessing the grid recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,303 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I wish Dana would just take off her goddamn dress already.

Torture scene was very familiar, would have been better if the guy had woken up before Jack escaped.

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭whosedaddy?

Snoozefest.
    Not too pushed on this one tbh.
    That Joseph turns against his dad was only matter or time after daddy shot the brother.
    and Bazhaev weeping that he shot his son for nothing was a bit pathetic (unless used as ploy to escape/kill/ etc)

ack, Dana should just stay and work in the strip club :-)

And Cole copnstantly looks like a constipated mix of Keanu Reeves and Data from star treck.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hyzepher

J-blk wrote: »
    And the bad guys should really consider tying Jack's feet as well when they have him captive. Bad idea on their part to not think of it :D.

They did have his feet tied.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Averagely average.
    Another good episode. David Anders should be good in his role. He has the pedigree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭Jigga

Jack running around barefoot reminded me of the first Die Hard!

This Dana storyline has to be one of the worst of 24 history. Since she was going to admit to her fiance about her past why didn't she just do that when that fool first turned up.

PS Jack seems to recover remarkably quick too, tortured for good half hour there, stabbed in the chest the hour before and beaten to a pulp a few hours ago by a cop :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Jigga wrote: »
    Jack running around barefoot reminded me of the first Die Hard!

This Dana storyline has to be one of the worst of 24 history. Since she was going to admit to her fiance about her past why didn't she just do that when that fool first turned up.

PS Jack seems to recover remarkably quick too, tortured for good half hour there, stabbed in the chest the hour before and beaten to a pulp a few hours ago by a cop :pac:

thats nothing to Jack:p

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

I get all vicious when Jack springs into action - snap his neck with your legs Jack, ahhh, that's my boy!!

The Dana storyline is annoying alright, we're so used to seeing Katee Sackhoff being so strong and ass-kicking as Starbuck but she's just a wimpy doormat here. I've a feeling she might grow a spine at some point and give old Kev his comeuppance, well I hope so anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭JacksDad

I get all vicious when Jack springs into action - snap his neck with your legs Jack, ahhh, that's my boy!!

+1 .

Ha ha, loved it. Stick a finger in my open flesh wound will you? Snap!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

Averagely average.
    How many people has Jack killed with his legs? Quite a number, I imagine!

Pretty good episode, Jack's shootout with Sergei was cool. Nice to see David Anders not acting like a weed any more, hopefully he'll last a good few episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Snoozefest.
    Bring back double episodes :(

Disappointing and far to neat for it to have any great twists. Coming from 10 - 11 this wasn't up to the best.

I wasn't liking Renee but she needs to stay with the show. Dana/Jenny's storyline is good even if a bit off beat.

Still waiting for Mandy to return.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭MadPatrick

Is there an official kill count for Jack, he's gotta be tipping the million mark at this stage. Maybe the millionth will get a prize.

So I was the only one that spotted the son was going to take over?? Yay me!!

And how will Tony Almeida fit into it all, surely he'll be back. But don't spoil it if someone knows

Advertisement