Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting a two bedroom apartment for one week. Possible in Dublin?

Options
  • 16-02-2010 12:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭

Hey all,
    I need to rent a two bedroom apartment for a week in Dublin. It also need to cost no more than €400. It's a big ask I know but is it possible to find one matching the criteria specified? Need it from the 3rd of March. Can't find anything on daft but surely there are loads of empty apartments around or am I very wrong? I'm in a bit of a bind on this one and I've got lots of other things going on at the moment so input would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
    CB.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,310 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You should really be looking at holiday rentals, however a lot of them will be booked because of St. Patrick's Day.

Most ordinary landlords wouldn't be interested, but ask them and the worst they can say is no.

EDIT: just noticed it was for one week, not two (its two bed), so it won't clash with St. Patrick's Day. You could try Bewleys, certainly Ballsbridge is an apart-hotel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

Your best bet is to look for a self catering apartment. I found one in Rathmines for €440 on stayinireland.com but couldn't find anything lower.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

OOoooooooooooooooooooo... a Goggle challange

http://www.mydublinhome.com/myapt3.htm (Ballsbridge) - €350 for a week

http://www.thesolarhouse.com (Clontarf) - €190 for a week

• Registered Users Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭markpb

You could try some serviced apartments like Premier/Forum in Sandyford. They're designed for short stays but they're probably out of your price range.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Thanks for the responses guys. I hadn't thought or wasn't aware of any of those options.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭coolbeans

Any more suggestions? It sure is a toughy!

Advertisement