Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Atheist/Christian Radio Discussion Series

Options
  • 15-02-2010 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Just a heads up, there'll be a discussion tonight between Atheist Ireland and a Christian on LifeFM 93.1 in Cork (www.lifefm.ie to listen online) on
    "Where do morals come from?" and also "If God is good why do bad things happen?" It's on from 9pm to 10pm

I think they'll be taking emails and texts, so tune in and support the atheist or the Christian :-)

It's part of a series on the station every monday night on "BIG" religious questions. They discussed does God exist last week.

a4j_ie

Did you listen to the show/s? 1 vote

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭a4j_ie

Hi guys,

You can text in 086-7200931 or email comments on nightlife@lifefm.ie

Anybody hear the show? What did you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

Is it on podcast?

Afraid it's not on podcast. I'll be continuing the series over the next few weeks and hope to have podcasting live by the end of the week.

I'll post here when they are live

Advertisement