Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Ericsson Satio - review/accessories

Options
  • 15-02-2010 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

Hi, got a Sony Ericsson Satio last week. Haven't had an iPhone before to compare but overall fairly impressed with camera, display, touch screen (not very sensitive), GPS, music player, 8Gb card, battery life is not great but charges up super fast, browsing is ok...but a bit disappointed that 1. My previous SIM contacts appear corrupt on the phone (could be a Symbian format issue) 2. Can't get into Hotmail and Vodafone can't give me support 3. Can't access PlayNow Arena and the Vodafone app store is ridicously puny 4. Having numerous issues with the Sony Ericsson software.
    Anyways would like to get a Sony Ericsson FM tranmitter and some decent Sony Ericsson speakers. Anyone got any ideas where to get these? Lots of UK sites don't seem to deliver mobile accessories to Ireland and the MMR70 isn't supported on the Satio anyway

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭briN_s

I cant be certain, but debranding your phone should sort out alot of your problems with the phone. I debranded mine last week and it has worked alot better and faster since. If you search this forum there is a post which will show you how to debrand for free (and its really simple and quick too)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

I dont think the MMR-70 works with the Satio

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Sklarker

briN_s wrote: »
    I cant be certain, but debranding your phone should sort out alot of your problems with the phone. I debranded mine last week and it has worked alot better and faster since. If you search this forum there is a post which will show you how to debrand for free (and its really simple and quick too)
    Cheers, sounds good will try that!

• Registered Users Posts: 12 scummiemummie

Hey
    I dont suppose anybody knows an easy way of getting hold of Meteor Wap settings for the Sony Satio. Cant get any help on customer service

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

Do Meteor have a website where you can get settings sent to your phone?
    If so on that website, put your details in and say that you have an N97 or another Symbian V5 device ( thats how I got settings from O2 :D on my Satio)

• Advertisement

Thanks.
    Will try that. Was on their site earlier and none of the links were working.
    I will persevere. Its not impossible anyway!

Hey Billbond
    Thanks for that. Totally straightforward off the site. Dont know what kind of fool I got on the phone earlier on.

Hey Anyone or billbond if you still there.
    Downloaded mms and wap settings to satio. they activated but cant access web for life of me .. What i doing wrong. This is usually so easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 heymrpj

HI
    can anyone tell me how to take off the o2 settings on the satio...i am on the 3 network...all the branding from o2 is still on the phone and i cant recive or send picture messages...
    thanks in advance

Advertisement