Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Birthday Ideas???

Options
  • 15-02-2010 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Okay so my best friend is turning 21 soon and she wont hear of having a party :( but me and the rest of her friends really want to do something to mark the occasion. She is determined to just go out in our home town for a few drinks but if we have anything to do with it, it will be more than that! My question is does anyone have any ideas as to what we could organise for her, not necessarily a party, but something that would be fun and that would be enjoyable for everyone! We also will probably have to do this in secret as she wouldnt let us if she knew! Any ideas?? Any suggestions would be appreciated! :D:D:D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,641 ✭✭✭Milly33

You could just do one of the gilry nights,,they are always great..
    Have a load of girly fun movies arranged, Few bottles of bubbly, some snacks...If ye have the space ye could arrange a bbq perhaps. Make up a nice notebook or buy one and get all the girls to fill in a few pages of fun times and photos...

If you could get your hands a projector they are great for watching movies too, you dont need a screen just a white sheet.

Ye can even have someone call around perhaps do yer nails and all that goes.

If things change then later ye could always head out into the town..

There is the Anne Summers parties too if there are a few funny people going...

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭fend

+1 on the Ann Summers parties... They're a great laugh...

You could always throw her a surprise party? Or at least just have 20 friends over for a little party at a house... My friend got a bouncing castle for her 21st and it was the best craic! Got in some drink, turned up the music, and then just ordered 4 or 5 large different pizzas and let everyone help themselves... After a while, we all headed off to the pub for a few casuals, and after, 5 or 6 of us came home and had more fun with the bouncing castle!! :D

Or you could always hire a stripper !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Cmooretallent

+2 for Ann Summers party. My friend just had one for her birthday & it was such a laugh. . . .the games were hilarious & I won the raffle on the night which got me a very nice lingerie set!!! It was nice cause it was just the ladies & we went out afterwards on a great buzz. Highly recommend it! The lady who did that 1 was brilliant & I can highly recommend her if ur in Dublin or nearby. If u want her info let me know!

Advertisement