Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made a video of Hellfire

Options
  • 15-02-2010 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anybody else tried to become the Irish 'Scoutthedoggie'.

I made this very late last nite after the days gaming. The video quality is crap because we used a small cannon ixus 750 instead of a proper camcorder. Considering I edited it at midnight I thought it turned out alright for the first bash :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XQwer8LcfQ

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 An Orde Nua

Nicely made vid FRUoddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭Solid Snake

Well done FRUoddy,

Looks really good, especially for a first attempt.

Looking forward to the next installment!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

good job man,.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Jaysus lads, don't be encouraging him, before you know it he'll be sending them in for consideration at Cannes/Golden Globes/BAFTAs/Oscars and I don't need the grief! I had several texts asking me to critique this one and when I didn't get back to him in 10 seconds (due to having to look after my daughter & incapacitated wife) the paranoia kicked in. :)

To be fair, I was impressed because working with technology is not his forté. It would be great to see more decent vids of Irish sites but who's going to give up their skirmishing time to make videos of other lads enjoying the game?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

Great job man!
    Love the WW2 theme too :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Toherinator

Very good video there, see you got a picture of me just before i got two knife kills on the two guys lying down in the castle game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 609 ✭✭✭JonnyTwoCombs

Nice 1 :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

nice video for your first try,lookin forward to seein some more,like the song says...things can only get better...(everybody,all together now!):D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

To be fair, I was impressed because working with technology is not his forté. It would be great to see more decent vids of Irish sites but who's going to give up their skirmishing time to make videos of other lads enjoying the game?

People like me with TLC chargers:rolleyes:

There are a few of us with cams out there, until recently all I had was a sh1te miniDV, got me a headcam now though :) This is some old stuff I shot.

One of the things Scout doe he acts as if he's in game all the time, getting under cover and shoots up at players above him etc. Works well. Hopefully the headcam will do same:)

Advertisement