Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention Anti!

Options
  • 15-02-2010 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

I was just going to PM you, but then I thought there are probably more members of your guild on here that might help. You've read my earlier post about raiding late hours, well after looking into it your all Irish guild raiding at 8pm Irish time is sounding more appealing. My wife is kinda of putting up with me raiding 3 nights a week ,but that hour later would make life a lot easier for me. The extra hour means I could raid more. What is the name of your guild and what realm are you guy's on? I presume it Alliance right? Anyway, I'm a Resto Druid Nukemee is the name over on Nagrand tell me what you think. If you don't need a Resto, well then hey np.:)

Edit- If your inspecting me on WoW hero's then never mind the feral spec it's just for doing the dailies at the moment. I may gear it up and use it for tanking at some later stage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Uttik

Hi Mate,

We just moved realm, We are not on SunStrider(EU) Horde Side.

You are most welcome to come and join us. Drop me a PM or ingame /tell if you need any more help.

But as it stands, We will be raiding from 8-11PM (Give or take)

Here is the Guild

• Registered Users Posts: 40 aoodi

Uttik wrote: »
    Hi Mate,

We just moved realm, We are not on SunStrider(EU) Horde Side.

You are most welcome to come and join us. Drop me a PM or ingame /tell if you need any more help.

But as it stands, We will be raiding from 8-11PM (Give or take)

Here is the Guild

Correction-- We are on SunStrider(EU) Horde Side :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Uttik

aoodi wrote: »
    Correction-- We are on SunStrider(EU) Horde Side :D

LoLol!!

I meant to say we are "NOW" on ... Thanks lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

****ing shock of my life seeing a "Attention Anti" Thread in here. Was getting worried that i knocked your daughter up or something :p

But yeah, if you need anymroe info just ask and i'll do my best to supply you with the info you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Shougeki

Edit- If your inspecting me on WoW hero's then never mind the feral spec it's just for doing the dailies at the moment. I may gear it up and use it for tanking at some later stage.

I dont think the guild is too bothered with peoples gear atm. A lot of people are re-rolling or restarting....

• Advertisement
Advertisement