Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

website out their

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 BMW Mpower

I am also looking for some advice on this matter. I have set up a site www.southdublincrashrepairs.com and in my opinion it seems good for a beginner and seems to have a good web/search presence just wondering if anyone could take a look and give a bit of advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

@BMW Mpower - you shouldn't have many issues with your website - it seems to be set up nicely with a lot of content. There are things you can improve on, but for now work on building quality links back to your website! Not sure why you've gone with Google Adsense though, makes your site look like spam!

@Gman - promote, promote, promote. It really comes down to what sort of budget you have. You can do something as simple as a Google Adwords campaign that will drive traffic or you can focus on developing excellent content that itself will drive traffic to your website. One things for sure... without seeing your website, there's very little advice we can give! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Gman_Ireland

hey tomED its www.ontraz.ie can you check it and tell me the best way i can focus on developing excellent content.
    thanks
    gman

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭tomED

hey tomED its www.ontraz.ie can you check it and tell me the best way i can focus on developing excellent content.
    thanks
    gman

In your case, you need data! Once you have the data, you can start building links to the site. It's a directory after all, so you really need to push it. Why not make everyone give you a decent link to your site as part of the inclusion agreement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Gman_Ireland

how would i go about that tomED, get everyone to give me a decent link to the site as part of the inclusion agreement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,979 ✭✭✭Vurnon San Benito

Content, Content, Content is key.

Submit to directories, get your site out there.
    Speaking from a webmaster's point of view, the more time and effort you put in, the more rewards you'll get.
    You reap what you plant.

Keep the faith :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭blue4ever

gman

you'd want to be careful. you site is being indexed and the page titles are messes up (and very repetitive) titles like midgategory and subcategory wond do your seo any good. The titles shold be dynamic in your case.

Advertisement