Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMMEDIATE PRAYER NEEDED

Options
  • 15-02-2010 3:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Prayer Warriors NEEDED THIS SECOND! Pray for a 16 month old boy named Hayden who is in serious condition. His dad was carrying him down some stairs outside and they fell. Baby Hayden was hurt...no exact details. He is in the hospital! Pray and ask our Father to hear the prayers of His children and perform a miracle! Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭chozometroid

Sorry to create a new thread for this, but this has to be seen NOW. I don't think the Prayer Request thread is checked ASAP by everyone at all times. Feel free to move it there in due time.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I just got an update from my mom:

---
    "Good NEWS!!! The Baby was X-Rayed and everything is okay.
    He was able to return home safely and is doing well so far as I know.

Blessings to all and thank you to those who prayed for this little toddler baby."

---

Thank you God. Thanks, everyone.

Do as you wish with this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

I just got an update from my mom:

---
    "Good NEWS!!! The Baby was X-Rayed and everything is okay.
    He was able to return home safely and is doing well so far as I know.

Blessings to all and thank you to those who prayed for this little toddler baby."

---

Thank you God. Thanks, everyone.

Do as you wish with this thread.

Glad to hear everything is ok. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

Great, I prayed for him today and his father, I'm over the moon that all is O.k...

Pax Christi
    Stephen <3

Just an update, for those wondering how serious this even was...

The baby entered the hospital under "Code Blue" (cardiac arrest). His heart had stopped twice on the way to the hospital, one time for 2 or 10 (discrepancy here) minutes. He was resuscitated (obviously). Our prayers were said at the most critical time. The baby went home that same night.

Praise God for answering our prayers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

And obviously a big thank you to the medical staff...?

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

MrPudding wrote: »
    And obviously a big thank you to the medical staff...?

MrP

You assume that people haven't already thanked the medical staff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

You assume that people haven't already thanked the medical staff.
    Indeed, the parents sought help from the medical staff by taking their child to hospital, and sought help from fellow Christians by asking them to pray.

In the normal world, most people would see it as eminently reasonable that the parents would thank the medical staff in person, and that in communication with those who prayed that they would thank God. Of course things that are reasonable in the normal world tend to be twisted beyond recognition by those who can't even rejoice in a child's well-being without trying to indulge in petty point scoring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

I am really happy the baby is ok

But I have a Question

The babies heart stopped Twice and the baby was allowed home the same night ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,245 ✭✭✭✭Fanny Cradock

The babies heart stopped Twice and the baby was allowed home the same night ?

Yes, that does seem odd. Let us remove our thanks to the medical staff.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,848 ✭✭✭✭Zombrex

PDN wrote: »
    Indeed, the parents sought help from the medical staff by taking their child to hospital, and sought help from fellow Christians by asking them to pray.

In the normal world, most people would see it as eminently reasonable that the parents would thank the medical staff in person, and that in communication with those who prayed that they would thank God. Of course things that are reasonable in the normal world tend to be twisted beyond recognition by those who can't even rejoice in a child's well-being without trying to indulge in petty point scoring.

There is point scoring, and then there is point scoring because someone started point scoring, which just drags the thread into a rabbit hole of back and forth.

I personally think you both should drop it, this isn't the place. PMs exist for a reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Yes, that does seem odd. Let us remove our thanks to the medical staff.

I get the point

Note to self . IF you dont mention God dont post in Christianity sub forum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,686 ✭✭✭✭PDN

It looks as if the child is better, so there's little point in keeping the thread open for silliness.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement