Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite episode thus far?

Options
  • 15-02-2010 1:15am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Mine has to be this one.

I thought it was brilliant :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

I think it might be worth clarifying which version you are talking about. I've seen all 13 episodes and am up to speed with the US. I don't want to to talking about anything post where Ireland is with the series (my fav is further on) unless the thread has been defined as a spoiler thread.

May upset some gleeks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I'm talking about 1st series, as in currently in Ireland :)

We're currently on episode 6/7

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

Hmm, definately the 'Push It!' episode.. that was hilarious!

Acafellas one was very poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

6/7? Aren't there 13 episodes in the first run?

EDIT: Ah, I thought you meant 6 OUT OF 7. Never mind.
    Also, my favourite episode is yet to air so I won't mention it until it has.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Episode 7 next Wednesday on TV3, not sure about E4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Hotaru wrote: »
    6/7? Aren't there 13 episodes in the first run?

Yep!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭Closed ac

E4 are only two days ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

episode 4 has to be my favourite,I've seen most of series one and it's still top of my list

Episode 5, The Rhodes Not Taken, I think, just because Kristin Chenoweth, Alone and Somebody to Love - I'm finding it hard to choose tbh! Everyday I seem to have a different one!

Though Preggers is excellent as well, dealing with Kurt coming out to his dad!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'm only watching it on 3e so I havn't seen them all but i definitely thought the Preggers was the best one so far. The dance in the football field was brillant :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

I'm only watching it on 3e so I havn't seen them all but i definitely thought the Preggers was the best one so far. The dance in the football field was brillant :D

Ya, I liked preggers too but my favourite one is yet to air.
    They are all very funny.

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of them I heard they just keep getting better!

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of them I heard they just keep getting better!

I think the songs they used were much better in the first couple of episodes but the acting and the story keeps its quality.

Ticktactoe wrote: »
    I think the songs they used were much better in the first couple of episodes but the acting and the story keeps its quality.

The storyline seems pretty good atm so I can't wait to see what happens next. Thankfully no-one's told me yet, I was going to watch it online but decided just to wait. It's a long wait though.

The storyline seems pretty good atm so I can't wait to see what happens next. Thankfully no-one's told me yet, I was going to watch it online but decided just to wait. It's a long wait though.

That was my weakness, I couldn't wait!

Ticktactoe wrote: »
    That was my weakness, I couldn't wait!

Neither could I, just had to see them!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

Same, now I'm dying for the new ones to come out in April. Kinda wishing I'd waited to watch them on TV, that probably would have kept me up until April anyway. Ah well, don't think my favourite episode has been shown here yet so I won't say anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

Mine was this one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitamin_D_(Glee)
    Loved the boys mash-up so much :D
    eek my first post on this forum! I lovee it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

My favourite so far has been episode 9, but since it hasn't aired over here yet I won't even say the name of the episode...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Episode 10 for me :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

How annoying. The series has just finished in New Zealand but I had seen the last one long before it ended! :)

Mine is definitely the footballers dancing to single ladies. Awesomeness!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭norwegianwood

Wheels, because Dancing With Myself was my favourite song so far. They should give Artie way more solos.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

vitamin d, the single ladies/coming out to his dad one with kurt, and i can't wait for eps 10-13. they sound brilliant!

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

I liked Preggers, and also this week's offering Throwdown. Sue is just so hilarious in this one!!!

Advertisement