Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ford 6410 workshop manual

Options
  • 14-02-2010 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

hey there,

does anyone know where I could buy a workshop manual for 6410 tractor.

Thanx:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 368 ✭✭Roryhy

try ebay, i know someone who got a manual there, €5 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,285 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Moved from Commuting & Transport. Hope this is the right place.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭trabpc

I Have a 5610,6610,7610 manual I got on Ebay 4 yrs ago for about €50 came from Canada. Its more a user manual than Workshop. I also got a Workshop manual for MF135,145 35x. on CD for about 3 euro recently from the UK. The printed workshop manual was €15. Workshop manual is very detailed. It shows every nut and bolt, allowing you to take whole machine apart.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭biblio

It may be difficult to get a workshop manual specifically for the 6410, as that model and the 6810 were built towards the end of 10 series production, and AFAIK Ford didnt print specific manuals for them, just supplied a 6610 manual with a few added pages outlining the differences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 madmatt

After getting manual on amazon. Thanx for all your help:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement