Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Tax - No sign of form yet.......

Options
  • 14-02-2010 11:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Is it true that the offices that send out the online reg forms for car tax are on a go-slow - my tax is up at the end of the month and I usually have the form well in advance..................

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

cjmcork wrote: »
    Is it true that the offices that send out the online reg forms for car tax are on a go-slow - my tax is up at the end of the month and I usually have the form well in advance..................

their on an internal go slow iirc, so its not really affecting the general public at present. but my GF didnt receive a renewal form for her car in Dec well in advance of the so called "go slow".

just download a form from the motor tax website and post it off as normal, unless it really suits you to do it online with the pin.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭grudgebringer

Mine was up in January, got the form quickly, filled it in online and had the disc within a few days, didn't experience any go slow, and may I also point out that I do not work in the public sector so I am not just sticking up for them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

cool - I'll give it to the end of the week.........i haven't been in a motor tax office in years.........not looking forward to possibly going again.......:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Havent received mine either and my tax is up this month too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

oh me of little faith - form arrived yesterday.......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Mine too :D

Advertisement