Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buyying modded xbox

Options
  • 14-02-2010 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere that sells the xbox alreally modded

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭BrendanD

Just buy an xbox in game second hand and use the sticky at the top of the thread to get someone to mod it average cost 40 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Or you could buy a new xbox - the Arcade version is €130 in Argos, about the same price on Amazon.co.uk (~€126) too.

Then give it to somebody to flash the DVD drive, bearing in mind that once it's opened your warranty is void.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

Or you could buy a new xbox - the Arcade version is €130 in Argos, about the same price on Amazon.co.uk (~€126) too.

Then give it to somebody to flash the DVD drive, bearing in mind that once it's opened your warranty is void.

Only if you break the sticker. Use a hairdryer!

bevan619 wrote: »
    Only if you break the sticker. Use a hairdryer!

Oh, so you see no legal problem by removing a warranty sticker, and modifying the contents of the xbox 360 console? If you crack open a console, you void the warranty. End of story, never mind what the little sticker says. And thus, if you claim anything under that warranty it's fraud.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭bevan619

Oh, so you see no legal problem by removing a warranty sticker, and modifying the contents of the xbox 360 console? If you crack open a console, you void the warranty. End of story, never mind what the little sticker says. And thus, if you claim anything under that warranty it's fraud.

Meh.

• Advertisement

bevan619 wrote: »
    Meh.

Meh, I hope your stance bites you in the ass someday.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

to be honest i have a magna carta 2 but its a u.s copy and i want to play it is there any other way around it

to be honest i have a magna carta 2 but its a u.s copy and i want to play it is there any other way around it

Sell the game & buy a PAL version would be the best bet tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭johnfagan

Is there anywhere that sells the xbox alreally modded

Most modded xbox's are banned from live so is depends are you looking for online play?? As i may be able to help you

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

no im just looking for something to play imports and stuff i use my other xbox for online

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

no im just looking for something to play imports and stuff i use my other xbox for online

The standard DVD flashing mod won't allow you play games from other regions. Maybe try and get a hold of a US box from ebay?

Advertisement