Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dexter-where is it on?

Options
  • 14-02-2010 8:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭

Wondering if this show is on any channel at moment or anybody willing to lend me there DVD of season 1?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 sophielc

I think they were showing Season 2 recently (maybe still are) on 3e. Unfortunately I don't get this channel so had to contend myself with watching it (illegally I think) online.
    I noticed that Xtravision have the boxset available to rent now and it is worth it.
    Dexter has been my hero since my sister gave me her Season 1 boxset. I'm just waiting for season 3 to be shown on any of the channels I have.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Just to remind you all, DO NOT link to online sources for the show or you will be banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭FlashGordon1969

I located a copy as does not seem to be on anywhere and wouldn't rent a box set-puts you under too much pressure. So far have watched two episodes. My wife said ,she felt there was something wrong with people who watched this show.What do others think?! A dark side?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

Yes. It sounds like your wife has a dark side :)

Advertisement