Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for someone to type your assignment?

Options
  • 14-02-2010 8:21pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12

Sick of how long it takes you to type up your work? Want someone to do the typing for you?
    I'm studying in NUIG, and i am available to type for you. assignments/essays/anything else? everything goes. i type at a speed of 50wpm. €10 per 2000words
    anybody interested in hiring me, just reply to this thread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

You seriously only type at 50wpm? That's pretty slow for a typist tbh, I type at over 80wpm, which would be the lower end of the scale for a typist/secretary. Good luck with that....

Does it matter how fast they type, does anyone care. Once they type it all up it's their own problem (or not) how long it takes.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭chillin_penguin

Im guessing this is just a attempt to make some easy money? Hope it works!

RoverJames wrote: »
    Does it matter how fast they type, does anyone care. Once they type it all up it's their own problem (or not) how long it takes.

Well if someone has an essay to finish for a deadline then it matters.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12 mellowinmycello

Well if someone has an essay to finish for a deadline then it matters.

Once you type the assignment properly and (most importantly) don't charge a fortune, nobody cares. i can guarantee you that no student will leave it until the last 30mins to hire someone to type their assignment.

as for your dig at my wpm speed. i couldn't care less. typing isn't a career, its called a part-time job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Jordonvito

Once you type the assignment properly and (most importantly) don't charge a fortune, nobody cares. i can guarantee you that no student will leave it until the last 30mins to hire someone to type their assignment.

as for your dig at my wpm speed. i couldn't care less. typing isn't a career, its called a part-time job.

Stick it to the man!

Let me put it another way. You type at a fairly average typing speed, or just above. Why would someone pay you to do something they can do in the same amount of time themselves? I realise its a part time job fair enough, just don't be surprised if it doesn't turn out to be a big earner.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Kittee83

:rolleyes: Ah leave the guy alone. He's trying to earn a bit of money.

Why would someone pay you to do something they can do in the same amount of time themselves?

Do you honestly think anyone cares how long it will take them to type it. They won't be standing over them with a stopwatch, nor will they expect it typed up in a flash.

You seem to have a huge problem for some reason with someone trying to earn a few €s :confused:

RoverJames wrote: »

You seem to have a huge problem for some reason with someone trying to earn a few €s :confused:

Yeah that's exactly it. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Yeah that's exactly it. :rolleyes:

You can refrain from rolling your eyes old stock, no need for it. You obviously have a problem for some reason with the opening post. Nothing you have posted is in the least bit helpful so why bother posting at all ?

old stock? :rolleyes: What have you posted that was helpful? Fact is the op only types at a slightly above average speed and I'm saying they should not be surprised if they don't get many jobs since students don't have much money and most should be able to type for themselves. You may not like that opinion but its not up to you to censor it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,029 ✭✭✭Lockstep

Don't see the problem with how long it takes someone to type. If it's done, it's done.

However, I am wondering how they'll get it to work. Unless someone has handwritten notes all done out then it'd be tricky for someone to type the assignment out for someone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

If people want stuff typed up (proof-read by whom?), you could do worse than giving the OP a PM.

Brian, way to piss on a parade oul shtock.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement