Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Controller adapters?

Options
  • 14-02-2010 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,450 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

I've been looking for reasonably price Saturn/Dreamcast controllers and have realized that it may be silly to go buying more arcade sticks. I already have lots already. Add them to the controllers and I'm eventually going to need a room just for them.

Does anyone know if you can get controller adapters? I'd love to use a Neo Geo stick with the Saturn for example.

Or even buy the Dreamcast Agetec stick and use it with all my consoles.

The only thing I can think of is to make a box that the Dreamcast stick goes into with a load of other console controller connectors coming out the other side. However this involves sacrificing pads and I really don't fancy wiring all that up.

Does something like this already exist? I don't think it does..does it? (Please tell me it does!)

Comments

Advertisement