Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MLB.com won't load

Options
  • 14-02-2010 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭

Anyone experiencing similar? Both me and my brother cant get it to load at our respective homes and likewise for his work. It does however load where I work. This is the only site that this happens with...very strange.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Kinda32

Mine is working fine, both the site and mlb tv.. Hope its only a temp problem, though you have another few weeks before spring training games!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,854 ✭✭✭zuutroy

Yeah I'm sure I'll work it out. Fairly uninspired about this season though. Hard to see how Romero, Marcum, McGowan and 2 other guys who haven't even got 200 innings career are going to be up to the task.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Kinda32

yeah, not a whole lot for jays fans to be excited about in the short term, though should be interesting to see the guys received in the doc trade in action.

Could be a 5th place finish in the east though, think the O's will be better this year, they have some real good talent on that team..

Advertisement