Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work hours need church dublin 18/16/14 baby room around 9am

Options
  • 14-02-2010 4:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 852 ✭✭✭

Dia dhiobh, go leir, funny work hours at the moment, would love to know of a church dublin 16 18 14 with a baby/crying/child room for 4, 2 year old and 10 month old, and a mass time around 9am or 930, ballinteer have a 0930 but it is in a side chapel....any tips appreciated, :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭Stephentlig

I could not find one on google. Could you not find anyone maybe to look after them on a saturday or Sunday evening? Some parishes have a kids Bible group and the leaders take them to study the kids Bible during mass, this gives the parents a break and gives them the ability and time they need to focus on the mass. Your best bet would also be to approach the priest in your local parish with your predicament and see how it could be resolved.

Sorry for my poor advice but its all I could think of at this moment in time.

God bless and take care, I'll pray that you find a church and resolve your problem.

Stephen :)

Advertisement