Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Temprorary space wanted for improvised studio

Options
  • 14-02-2010 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Does anyone have or know of, a bare, naturally well lit room, with electricity the owner might allow me to rent from them on a casual basis for a day or half day, now and again, in order to set up an improvised photo studio.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,309 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Which country?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fotome123

Hi Victor, thanks for getting back

Dublin, Ireland. South side or city centre if possilbe

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Try the Fuji photo development place on O'Connell St, three doors up from the GPO. They have a studio. It is blacked out, rather than natural light. There are studio lights. I think you can rent it by the hour. If you try it let me know how it goes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 fotome123

Cheers, I've sent for their price list, although it's not really what I'm looking for, who knows, it might turn out to be perfect

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement