Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

itunes question

Options
  • 14-02-2010 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

There are are two of us using the one laptop for itunes. Both of us use the music folder I set up on the external hard drive for most of our music. iTunes unfortunately puts all the cd's and iTunes store music I purchase in my music folder on the laptop.

How do I transfer the laptop music folder to external drive music folder without losing my play count and play-lists?

I need to do this as my C: drive on the laptop is getting very low in space.

P.s. I need to be able to move this without effecting the external hard drive music folder as (like I've said) there is another person using this folder too.

Edit: I used to use a Sony mp3 player and that is why the external hard drives wasn't a problem. Now I have an iPod touch it looks like an itunes folder was set up for me and any new music I get goes in there. Not a problem if I had lots of space but I'm really running low on that right now.
    Tagged:

Advertisement