Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stand up's you can't STAND

Options
  • 14-02-2010 10:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

I personally can't stand a couple of stand ups, for various reason's, I'm not a lover of the "one liners" like the american guy on Mock the week.... dislike him so much his name escapes me!

Another one I hate (sorry I know that's a strong word, but really do!) is yer man Des Bishop!

We were at the Ivy Gardens last year, and after the gig we were waiting on the loo's and a "hooded fella" was standing next to us..... I recognised him and said "howya Des" just to be friendly! (we just paid to see the show!) His response was to throw a hissy fit and shout "ah ffs now everybody knows who I am"....."eh no?" I said to him "what just happened there was some slightly drunk woman bumped into someone she might know and said hello to him, your the one who drew the crowds attention by throwing a hissy fit!" I will NEVER watch the fella again, and the show was crap anyway...... we went to two shows that wknd and PJ Gallagher was much better!!!!!!!!!!!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement