Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

some help please!!!!!

Options
  • 13-02-2010 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

hi all

looking to pick your brains people and think this the best place to start. i'm a drummer playing a roland td-9kx kit incorporating a roland spd-s sampling module and i am looking for well known song samples

I'm playing a lot of disco and funk hits with a bass player and would like to get the "actual" parts to original songs not similar sounds. for example, earth, wind and fire's september have trumpets that i would like to sample

i am not a dj and would need a lifetime to get the hang of reason or similar dj programs.what i need is an online sample resource that have certain instruments taken out of songs and stand alone and also have accapellas of songs by the original artists

is there such a place to find these or am i pi**ing in the wind

all help greatly appreciated

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

no such place really for instruments.its virtaully impossible to lift individual instruments from tracks.

best bet is to find a programme with a sampler and take a horn sample and play the melody in yourself.(seems to be what your doing anyway)

there are accapella sites around for vocals though.type in accapella download into google and you should get some sites

Advertisement