Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Share with us your favourite Christian Hymns...

Options
  • 13-02-2010 8:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭

Hi, its possible that this could serve as a really good sticky, people learning different hymns to praise God with etc etc,

I play guitar, write and sing hymns in Church, I do the traditional stuff, more poppy songs too, and I want to learn more and see if there is anything I'm missing. I'll usually play Catholic, Orthodox and protestant hymns etc etc all the time in Church, but would love to learn more.

to reiterate the beggining of my thread, I feel its a great way for all Christians to learn each others hymns, you can posting from youtube or whatever to help us hear them, so on and so forth, or if you cannot find them on youtube just put them here and we could google them and find them somehow

So far I've been learning hymns from John Michael Talbot, Phil Keaggy, Martin smith and Noel Richards, who are my favorite Christian writers at the moment.

God bless and take care
    Pax Christi

Stephen <3

Comments

Advertisement