Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bruce setup

Options
  • 13-02-2010 8:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Just created an account on bruce but when I try and create a real money account the screen seems to out of proportion...can i resize it so that all the info fits on the screen. As it stands i can't create an account due to some of the data going off screen.

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,524 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Just created an account on bruce but when I try and create a real money account the screen seems to out of proportion...can i resize it so that all the info fits on the screen. As it stands i can't create an account due to some of the data going off screen.

:confused:

Change your own screen resolution............dont know anything about bruce but it looks like a resolution incompatibility.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IE/windows-vista/Change-screen-resolution

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

does'nt affect any other website or poker site though. Changed resolution but still nothings changed.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,524 ✭✭✭✭kippy

does'nt affect any other website or poker site though. Changed resolution but still nothings changed.

Strange one.
    Is there a minimise button on the window? Or a way to make the window smaller/bigger using the mouse?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

nope. The tournament tab and ring game tabs are fine, but the cashier, rewards and my account tabs are the problem. the text goes off the screen. So i can't create a real money account because of it as some of the data fields are off screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭IPR_Iain

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭EskimoJack

Its not possible to deposit with ukash either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

it is possible to lodge with ukash u just make out wat dollar is today and lodge that way .

20 euro = 28 dollars or wat ever the amount is 27.89 dollars

u lodge 28 dollars in box
    bit stupid but can be done

Advertisement