Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new angels and airwaves album

Options
  • 13-02-2010 6:33pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

did anybody getthe new angels and airwaves album that just got released on free download on fuel.tv

iv done nothing but listen to the album "LOVE " its ok for now nut its going to grom on me but it is a diferent sound every album they brought out had the delay effect and synth sounds but i think its just i think from my own personal opinion their sound is kind of getting weaker im not sure :( i think the albums was hyped to much by tom delonge and the band but the film looks amazing
    just thought id see if anybody has got it and i would like to see what everybody thought of it so far

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

It's good , better than the last one but not as good as the 1st one.

The instrumentals at start and the end of a lot of the songs bug me a little, it's like they are building to something and build to nothing.

Also this album does nothing to squash the fact that many of their songs sound the same to me :( Might need some more listens.

The Moon-Atomic is my favourite on it so far.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i tink its like they found a guitar sound they really liked n dey used it on everytin that sound they have on alot on the start n end of tracks anoy me aswel theres way to much effects used on some of the guitars

ye i dont think theyl ever match the first album thats one of my favorite albums ever and the second was good but for now love has to grow on me thers about 7 songs that are brilliant n ders no question about it but theres other song im not really liken and that never happens with me wit blink or angels and airwaves recrds i listen to every song

also tink the alum was to hyped.to be honest iv been following angels and airwaves since theyve came out and iv followed them on modlife.com and other places and from what theyve be explainin about the album ithey wer sayin it would be epic and for the definition of epic was the first album and some of the second im probly repeatin myself but i say this will grow lol

few people are that ders a few songs that sound to much like u2 records and also der a few guitar parts that are very similar to some u2 songs which is write

moon atomic is such a good song wen i heard it i was waiting for bono to start singin lol only jokin soul survivers is a brilliant songs ans same with epic holiday and letters to god part two and clever love

also canot wait for LOVE the motion picture it looks fu***** amazing and thats coming for free

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Rushden

This album is really starting to grow on me. Was looking forward to it before it came out but has taken me a few listens to really get into it. Right now Hallucinations and Epic Holiday are my favourites on the album but the more i listen to it the more it seems to grow on me so looking forward to seeing what ill think of it in another couple of days :)

Advertisement