Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

keyboard keys not working sometimes

Options
  • 13-02-2010 3:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

Have Win 7 64 bit OS,

i've noticed the past fews weeks that at random times during the day/night...whenever I'm typing there seems to be a lag on the keyboard. Not a typical lag where the letters are slow to appear...just when I actually press the buttons on the keyboard, they fail to register. So when I'm typing I end up missing loads of letters and have to go back and press the button really hard for it to register.

Then other times everything is working perfect(like now) and I can type away with no problem.

Anyone know what this could be? Its not the batteries as I've changed them, so as to eliminate that cause.

its really annoying when it happens especially if chatting via IM and the words are mis-spelt.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

It happens to me sometimes, I think it's to do with the reciever in my case. If I plug it out and back in agian it works

Pain in the ass though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭Four of a kind

It happens to me sometimes, I think it's to do with the reciever in my case. If I plug it out and back in agian it works

Pain in the ass though

my keyboard is a logitech wireless one. Really annoying and no way to fix it?

Advertisement