Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Caps, No Trades: Which player would you want

Options
  • 12-02-2010 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Okay this is simple

Imagine there was no Free Agency, No salary cap, you didn't need to trade anything away, What player would you simply like to take from any of the other 31 teams to be in yours?

I'll start off:
    I'd love the Giants to have Troy Polamalu. I hate the steelers but i just love watching this guy. If he played even for a team i didn't really care about i could enjoy watching him.

Plus he seems to be a great guy off the field and will almost certainly not end up going to jail after shooting himself in the foot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

Okay this is simple

Imagine there was no Free Agency, No salary cap, you didn't need to trade anything away, What player would you simply like to take from any of the other 31 teams to be in yours?

I'll start off:
    I'd love the Giants to have Troy Polamalu. I hate the steelers but i just love watching this guy. If he played even for a team i didn't really care about i could enjoy watching him.

Plus he seems to be a great guy off the field and will almost certainly not end up going to jail after shooting himself in the foot

Id lvoe the Eagles to have Polamalu aswell :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭Si Conando

Chargers, on defence id have darelle revis, and send cromartie packing. On offence, chris johnson would be nice:D

• Registered Users Posts: 23,563 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

Raiders fan.

Ray Lewis, just for being himself.

Short of that, ANY QB THAT CAN ACTUALLY PLAY AT QB!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

on D i would love a Polamalu or a Revis, would help us big time (Patriots)

on offense, Chris Johnson would be superb! i would settle for Jones-Drew though

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

probably more sacriligious than wishin for a steeler in philly but top of my list would be...demarcus ware:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 pokergraduate

Revis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

Asomugha

or possibly polamalu

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Rams:

Peyton Manning.

This game is too easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Lions: defensively Revis and Jared Allen
    offensively: Ryan Clady and Michael Oher

Cardinals: defensively DeMarcus Ware
    Offensively: Peyton Manning

I wouldn't have Polamalu, much as I admire him he misses too many games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

for the pure sake of the Jags not having a defense who can sack a QB id take Dwight Freeney or Jared Allen...maybe even Julius Peppers if hes on his day :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,608 ✭✭✭themont85

Buffalo Bills;

P Manning.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭darragh16

Wouldnt mind Julius Peppers at the patriots and holding onto Vince wilfork.. beef up that D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭evil_seed

ravens:
    defensively - asomugha
    offensively - andre johnson

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Defensively - Revis or maybe Ware
    Offensively - Jackson

Advertisement