Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

care package exploit on my own team

Options
  • 12-02-2010 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

was in a game on Estate last week, notices a guy on my own team getting a lot of care packages dropped in the same spot. though on my team i felt it was just a pain in the back side and made the game unplayable. so i run over and he's hid in the power station jumpoing up and down etc but he's on my team. So i sit beside him and shoot at random drawing attention to us. after a few seconds an apponent comes in kills him and i killed the bad guy satasfied with myself. pitty i couldnt rid him of the care package too
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭ciaranmc

very nice. when ever i see someone on hardcore team death match doing it i throw a frag grenade at them and then a nice clean headshot. cant stand . cheating like that, its just a game at the end of the day

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Alan_007_

I was in the same situation last night.I just stole some of his ill-gotten care packages and sent him a message after the game that I'd report him if he didn't stop using the glitch.He started getting thick with me in the lobby saying "alanwalsh0,who the fcuk is that".He did stop tho :D

Advertisement