Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAcman Headed to Bengals?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

another reason as to why the Bungles are crap. Their backoffice is about as competent as the Pompy board in soccer

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

D3PO wrote: »
    another reason as to why the Bungles are crap. Their backoffice is about as competent as the Pompy board in soccer
    I don't know about that!

It would make sense to give him a very basic salary and then incentive nased bonuses! I'd say he know's this is his last shot, so he might wise up!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭D3PO

kmart6 wrote: »
    I don't know about that!

It would make sense to give him a very basic salary and then incentive nased bonuses! I'd say he know's this is his last shot, so he might wise up!

it will all end in tears. You heard it here first

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

D3PO wrote: »

I wouldn't agree with that, in Joesph and Hall they have a very good tandem of corners. If you bring in Pacman as a nickel back the team is stronger. Have there for punt returns as well and theres an extra element of explosiveness and you'll get Pacman very cheap as well to boot. If he comes and is disruptive it wont cost anything to release him either because there will be no cap penalties against them in a capless year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,510 ✭✭✭Hazys

They just sign Matt Jones today also...it really is a prison football team

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,231 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Hazys wrote: »
    ...it really is a prison football team
    Is it like this one?

the_longest_yard_poster1974.jpg

No, more like this one :pac:

503281~The-Longest-Yard-Posters.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 CharismaPeep

Anyone who signs Pacman will get what they deserve. I remember watching something on Laurence Philips a few weeks ago and one of the journalists was saying how no matter what you do in the NFL, there will always be a team willing to take a chance on you. This just proves it

It would be very easy to cut him though....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

cant see how this would be a bad move tbh. Pacman should easily make nickelback on the bengals team, and if he doesnt, as other posters have mentioned there would be no cap penalty for cutting him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Hazys wrote: »
    They just sign Matt Jones today also...it really is a prison football team

They just need to pick up Vick and Stallworth now

This could come back to haunt the Bengals after a v impressive season, signing two criminals even after terrible work outs:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/02/16/report-bengals-signed-jones-despite-awful-workout/

As said already they can just cut them if it's not working out, and to be honest you'd wanna take all these 'sources' with a pinch of salt!!!

Advertisement