Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clairvoyant

Options
  • 12-02-2010 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Going to see Claire Crystal this weekend in Jury's Inn, my first time ever going to see a clairvoyant so does anyone know how good she is and what can I expect?? Thanks x

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I think you might get a better response here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,496 ✭✭✭Mr. Presentable

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055492592

Thread here. Odd how so many first time posters appear on these threads just before a chancer comes to town.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

nipplenuts wrote: »
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055492592

Thread here. Odd how so many first time posters appear on these threads just before a chancer comes to town.

Just read through that thread you referred to and, tbh, it doesn't tell a person much. Pretty shi te actually. It just descended into a playground argument of 'All of them are conmen/women'-and-'Oh no they're not!'.

Well, aside from that retarded excuse for feedback above in that old thread, I've came across some feedback on Claire Crystal on here in the past, and it's been roughly 70% crap and 30% good. I recall one person saying she got everything totally wrong about them and that none of the predictions came to pass. Then there was some bloke talking about how he saw Claire Crystal with his wife and that the reading seemed useless until they listened to the CD recording in the car on their way home afterwards and were astounded to find she had been spot on about a lot of things after all (upon further reflection). As for predictions happening later for that man? God only knows.

I can only think of one person I know who saw Claire Crystal and she said she got a few details correct about her past, one prediction has happened to date, but the other predictions earmarked to take place last year were completely wrong.

So, it seems this lady's reviews comprise a very mixed bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

But I agree that the appearance of a new Boardsie, along with a post featuring details of a particular psychic's forthcoming event and the Boardsie's glowing verse about how great they've heard said psychic is already, does arouse my suspicion from time to time.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 gagonmine

I've been to Claire numerous times and find her amazing and any of my family that have been all felt the same, she is really gifted

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 evie98

Hi does anyone have contact details for claire crystal? I saw her years ago and was impressed by her. Or any other recomendations would be great! Thanks.

I have her number at home, I will send it on to you when I go home...

Thankyou so much that would be great!:D

her number is <snip>

Sorry folks, but you aren't permitted to post telephone numbers publicly. Do it via PM instead.

If anyone wants Claire Crystal's number, PM me or gagonmine for it. Thanks.

In the meantime, I'll try to have her number added to the psychics and mediums directory on paranormal.ie. That directory needs to be updated, but, AFAIK, 6th is responsible for it.

- MrMojoRisin

Thats great gagonmine, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 Zeppydiego

Hi, can anyone tell me if they have heard when Claire Crystal will be next in Ireland? I have found my last few readings with her (over the last 3 years) fantastic.. I just can't seem to get a response from her on the number I have. I've texted 4 times :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sweetsymphony

Hi all, i have heard that Claire is ment to be unreal, if anybody would pm any contact number for her i would be so grateful
    many thanks x

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Kaner12

Claire crystal is in bray this weekend for those interested if you would like number for booking please message me , ive never seen her before im going with my partners mam who's seen her and said shes great

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭endacl

A zombie thread, populated by new users? Schilling? Does the spirit world do schilling? Surely their beyond all that?

Advertisement