Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FullTilt gone down?

Options
  • 11-02-2010 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Anybody else finding FullTilt gone down. Am in the middle of playing and it stopped. The rest of my internet is O.K.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Yep, borked here too. I'm supposed to be playing a sat for the big hi-lo tourney tonight-probably my last chance to qualify too.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Germag

Back on again but too late for me.

Back but it looks like some people have been having a field day in this satellite... It's level 5 already so I should really just ask for a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭whatever73

Down for me for the last 2 days. I think the problem lies with the "3 Network", done a serch on google and they seem to have blacklisted Full Tilt for some reason. Anybody else on having the same problem?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

Has been completely ****ed for me the last 3 days and lost $300 as a result when I was mid way through a session of Mtt's on Tuesday. Emailed FTP support and they requested I do a trace report. When I sent this back to them they conformed that there are massive problems with my connection to their server. The thing is I don't know whether this is a problem with Eircom BB or if it is one of my house mate's downloading movies and stuff 24/7. The whole internet seems to be super slow most of the day and I think this is because a guy I live with is using up all the bandwidth downloading large files all day. I'm wondering now if this is also causing the FTP server to freeze.
    What type of behaviour are ye noticing? I'm basically just getting disconnected every 5-10 seconds and then often it will just freeze.
    Soooo life tilting!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Germag

With me it was just FT, everything else on the internet was O.K. FT just froze for about half an hour. My broadband is with Eircom.

Just logged in and everything is set to 'paused.' The connection problems are definitely FT's. Have you noticed the constant 'mini-disconnects' over the last while? Players disconnect and reconnect for a few seconds every time. It happens to me for no apparent reason when my internet is otherwise fine.

I asked for a refund for the sat yesterday (although I did manage to qualify in a later 300 chip shovefest) and included a screenshot of me playing stars and browsing boards so they can't argue that it was my problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DerekC

Was down to the last 8 of $30 1R1A. Average stack 70k, i have 30k. 2 guys also around 30k. Table froze for like 20 minutes, then they said they were chopping it. Prizemoney was 1st-3,375 2nd-2,125 3rd-1,600 4th-1,250 5th-950 6th-690 7th-470 8th-375. Got 800, feel kinda jipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

FT is being absolutely atrocious to me all week,

Im on 30Mg NTL cable DSL, and when im playing online no one dares
    download.

It keeps disconnecting every 2-3 minutes, and iv lost over 150euro to the ****ing thing.

I work for Perlico/Vodafone/Meteor broadband support departments and know for a fact its not my line/firewalls/NAT's/ yada yada yada

Some dose :(

But they did refund me 13dollars for a hand someone cheated me on.. wonder how they cheated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭DeadMoney

This is sick, it totally confirms that the problem is with FTP. They responded several times denying that there was any problem on their end. Lost a few hundred $ over last week on ftp coz of this but its partly my own fault for being stupid enough to continue to play on the site after recognising connection problems. When I'd start my session though everything would be working fine so just figured the problem was fixed. Not a hope of getting any refunds or FTP to admit any fault. Proves once again that stars in the only site worth playing on imo.

• Advertisement
Advertisement