Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Marketing - Articles

Options
  • 11-02-2010 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hello there. Can anyone help me with this please...
    Is there a website or a programme that can produce articles for me on certain topics? How much does it cost or is there a free way of getting any articles? And also... can i put a link to my website on these articles to generate more traffic? How is this all put together?
    Thanks in advance for your hlep. P.s. Is anyone into internet marketing and want to join forces on a few projects im working on. Looking for someone who has a bit of experience in some area of internet marketing and / or web design. Chat soon, thanks.
    Steve.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Moses7

you mean automated texts? What's for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭mute101

No, i dont think so. I want to create lots of informative articles talking about a certain travel destination. And i want to put a link to my website on each article. But i dont want to write all the articles myself. Does somebody provide a service where i can get lots of articles? Does 'ezinearticles.com' do it? I was on their site but couldn't see exactly what i want. Any ideas? Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭TheCostumeShop.ie: Ronan

Sounds like what your after is to Hire a freelance writer to set up and run a blog (wordpress / Posterous). For seo purposes you'd be better hosting this on your website rather than on another domain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭mute101

I just thought i heard someone saying before that there is a programme that does it for you. Could be totally wrong. Oh well,thanks for your help anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Andy_Black

You could try www.textbroker.com
    Articles from $10 anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭D.W

mute101 wrote: »
    I just thought i heard someone saying before that there is a programme that does it for you. Could be totally wrong. Oh well,thanks for your help anyway.

There are programmes that can create articles by varying the layout, text, wording etc...once you insert "blocks" of text. They then mix this up and spit out as many versions as you like. However they are next to useless so I wouldn't even suggest this route.

You would be far better hiring a freelancer to write articles for you-you own them then and can do as you like with them-add them to your sites, submit them to the likes of ezinearticles, add in your links etc...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Colm_purchase

mute101 wrote: »
    No, i dont think so. I want to create lots of informative articles talking about a certain travel destination. And i want to put a link to my website on each article. But i dont want to write all the articles myself. Does somebody provide a service where i can get lots of articles? Does 'ezinearticles.com' do it? I was on their site but couldn't see exactly what i want. Any ideas? Thanks

Can't completely grasp what you are looking for but have you ever heard of google alerts?
    http://www.google.com/alerts
    Simply enter your 'travel destination' in the search terms box or if say its Cork for example insert 'holidays in cork' 'travelling to cork' nightlife in Cork etc
    then enter email address in the bobs your uncle.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Can't completely grasp what you are looking for but have you ever heard of google alerts?
    http://www.google.com/alerts
    Simply enter your 'travel destination' in the search terms box or if say its Cork for example insert 'holidays in cork' 'travelling to cork' nightlife in Cork etc
    then enter email address in the bobs your uncle.
    But obviously the OP couldn't just take the articles they find and use them as their own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Colm_purchase

MOH wrote: »
    But obviously the OP couldn't just take the articles they find and use them as their own.

Obviously not but he can at least contact them and ask for permission.

Advertisement