Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any shows planned for June yet?

Options
  • 11-02-2010 12:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Is there any MMA shows planned for the month of June yet?

Thanks
    Marty:cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

I donnie think so.

We are end of May. You not heading to OZ marty?

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Jason McCabe

Mark have u sorted a date in May yet?

Need to know for Aisling. I explained situation to John but never got a definate date

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

You not heading to OZ marty?

Im still in the process of application. Things are moving on nicely and ill hopefully know if im allowed in within the next couple of months!:)
    Fingers crossed!!

So this is why i ask the question above. If i get the final doocuments sent away in the next two weeks i want to put one last show on before i ride off into the sunset. End of June is looking like an option 20th or 27th.
    I want to put on a full Pro show in a big venue. All our occupied Titles will be defended on this show. Im gonna go all out with this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Im still in the process of application. Things are moving on nicely and ill hopefully know if im allowed in within the next couple of months!:)
    Fingers crossed!!

So this is why i ask the question above. If i get the final doocuments sent away in the next two weeks i want to put one last show on before i ride off into the sunset. End of June is looking like an option 20th or 27th.
    I want to put on a full Pro show in a big venue. All our occupied Titles will be defended on this show. Im gonna go all out with this one.

Truely one of the greats you will be missed (sounds like you died lol):)

Wud be a wonderful credit to you to get a full pro-card before your departure from our shores and no doubt it will be packed to the rafters!

Best of Luck!!:cool:

Urs
    xxx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭mark.leonard

As I mentioned to you last night, we are on the 22nd of May, the week before Jason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Mrs Lynch wrote: »
    Truely one of the greats you will be missed (sounds like you died lol):)

Wud be a wonderful credit to you to get a full pro-card before your departure from our shores and no doubt it will be packed to the rafters!

Best of Luck!!:cool:

Urs
    xxx

Thanks for your kind words Ursula but i think "great" is an exaggeration. I just love the sport and try my best.
    But hey if you think im great im happy with that......:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 364 ✭✭Mrs Lynch

Thanks for your kind words Ursula but i think "great" is an exaggeration. I just love the sport and try my best.
    But hey if you think im great im happy with that......:)

Lol Marty (your head expanding), you have worked extremely hard for the sport and it will be a great tribute to you before you depart ;)

Urs
    x

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

As I mentioned to you last night, we are on the 22nd of May, the week before Jason.
    Im there!

Advertisement