Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2010 Hyundai Tucson (commercial)

Options
  • 10-02-2010 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I'm thinking of buying a new commercial Hyundai Tucson and I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience of them.. Good or bad. I've seen one for 16K which seems like a great deal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,412 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

I'm pretty familiar with them, I was a bit skeptical when they came out and was a bit underwhelmed with the original 115hp diesel, but it's really well built and there are some nice features on it. the new 130bhp engine has great power delivery but as it's FWD the wheels can spin with with the torque. Spec is generous, the only gripes I'd have are in the back with the awkwardly vertically mounted spare wheel behind the passenger seat and the fact that the floor isn't flat in the middle.

Warranty on the commercial is 100,000km as opposed to unlimited on the passenger.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 djwalsh

Sounds good. I think the price is reasonable too.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,412 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Go for it, there's very little else for the money that comes near it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lruch

i drive one of them and have never had a problem. would deff recomend

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

Tucson has now been replaced with the IX35 (as of last week) so may be difficult to sell on in later years

• Advertisement
Advertisement