Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Colt

Options
  • 10-02-2010 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

I have a 2000 colt do you think i would be stupid to get a bodykit for it?And does anybody recommend anywhere to get one nothing too expensive!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,401 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Missubishi did a quite tasteful kit for the Colt when they were running them out (around 2003?) but most kits for the Colt are rubbish looking.

The kit (from what I remember) consists of small side skirts and a rear valance under the bumper.

Not sure where you'd find one, probably a few in the breakers.

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭The-Game

You can get the side skirts and front splitter for underneat the bumper which look pretty nice on the colts
    heres a pic of one with them

276825688.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Eire celticbhoy

Do you know where i could get one ??

Do you know where i could get one ??

Best bet would be check out some of the free ad sites, ie Adverts.ie DoneDeal Gumtree etc etc...

Id say theres a few floating about on eBay they can be pricey enough around €200 mark so if you could find any from a private seller or even in any of the car breaker yards and even get them painted to match your car you could be better off.

Or if you wanted something different could go for

Mitsubishi-Colt-R-Side-Skirts-Neodesign-NEO

Depends what you fancy and how much you want to splash out!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭Johnaldinioh

wouldnt waste my time i made that mistake with saxo its money you will never get back just by car already modified let someone else waste there money. but if you are going 2 get it try 2nd hand preloved good site

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Setanta1974

276825688.jpg

I have a front splitter and side skirts like the ones in the above pic if you are still interested. have a few other pieces you might be interested in aswell.

276825688.jpg

I have a front splitter and side skirts like the ones in the above pic if you are still interested. have a few other pieces you might be interested in aswell.

Send me a PM about the other pieces?? :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

keep any deals or info about "pieces" to pm please

wouldnt waste my time i made that mistake with saxo its money you will never get back just by car already modified let someone else waste there money. but if you are going 2 get it try 2nd hand preloved good site

The types of mods in the pic above wouldnt be a waste of money IMO going all out with one off custom bodykits can be.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 madd_madden

look you dont have the right car 2 start with what you want is a nice corsa!! :P:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Eire celticbhoy

look you dont have the right car 2 start with what you want is a nice corsa!! :P:D
    thanks all replies are appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Setanta1974

Game

I tried to send you a PM but don't think it was delivered. According to my control panel I have 0 sent messages. If you don't get it, let me know and I will try again later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 fado5

thats the mivec kit in the pic.. it came out on a few colts but mostly mirages.. deff the nicest kit going for them.. i made up a kit for the GF's colt, turned out nice :cool:
    no pics of her on the computer, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 15,513 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Some kits here >> Colt Kits << :cool:

fado5 wrote: »
    thats the mivec kit in the pic.. it came out on a few colts but mostly mirages.. deff the nicest kit going for them.. i made up a kit for the GF's colt, turned out nice :cool:
    no pics of her on the computer, sorry

Yep they're the mivec skirts alright, and i agree its the nicest one you can fit to a colt!! Alot of the Mirages came with the splitter from Japan and any of the 1.5 Hatchbacks had the full kit on it as standard from Japan.

Wouldn't mind seeing pics of that kit you made up though, any pics on a camera??

Advertisement