Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puppy / dog training in Waterford?

Options
  • 10-02-2010 8:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Hi!

Does anyone know of anywhere in Waterford County that does puppy training? I'm living in Dunmore East if that helps.
    I tried having a look on a google, but can't seem to find anything relevant. Any info would be much appreciated :)

Alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

if you head into pet neccessities on the cork road theres a woman who advertises there also there used to be classes running in lisduggan i know you'r in dunmore but sure....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 pawsitiveleads

Thanks nkay1985 :) I'll check it out. I'm not too sure where Lisduggan is, but I'll see. Even if it was a bit of a drive, I'd still be up for it. I hadn't even really thought about it, but I guess I should just ask in any of the pet stores, there's got to be someone around who can help!

Cheers :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ballinamult

Try Comeragh Canine Classes (I checked - she's in Golden Pages). The woman has a new slot on WLRFM. Sounds good. Also heard good reports from a couple of friends who've been to her.

Advertisement