Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for a lecturers e-mail??

Options
  • 10-02-2010 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

whats the craic.. looking for a lecturers e-mail, i have him for facility managment i think his name is hugh Mcloughlan or O'loughlan... hes a smallish lad with glasses and im sure he mainly works in the school of engineering.. nice one lads

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭davey101

i remember one of our lecturers saying some staff emails have changed so you might want to use this
    http://www.it-tallaght.ie/search/StaffSearch.jsp

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭tevion

superskunk wrote: »
    whats the craic.. looking for a lecturers e-mail, i have him for facility managment i think his name is hugh Mcloughlan or O'loughlan... hes a smallish lad with glasses and im sure he mainly works in the school of engineering.. nice one lads

Probably Hugh McGuinne.
    An excellent lecturer he is.
    Unfortunately there isnt many more like him, a lot of useless ones in there.
    Of the approx 10 lecturers I have had for a mechanical engineering course I am doing at the moment, for the last two years, 3 were excellent, as they should be, 3 were average, and 4 are absolute rubbish.
    Its such a great help when you have a good lecturer but it is so frustrating when you have really bad ones.

Advertisement